New to Skyview?
- Can I visit my child at school?
- What if my child needs to take medication at school?
- Are counseling and guidance services available at Skyview?
- What is the Skyview attendance policy?
- What items are available for purchase at Skyview?
- How do I get a bus pass?
- What activities are available at Skyview?
Skyview encourages and welcomes parent and community visitations. In accordance with the state and board policy and to assure the safety of our students, our guidelines include:
1. 24-hour notification to the principal before attending classes.
2. Check in at main office for I.D. badge and class schedule.
3. Information regarding an individual student’s progress must be scheduled before or after school.
4. No one shall solicit funds or conduct private business with staff during a school visit.
5. Due to limited space, the number of visitors will be at the discretion of the principal.
1. I.D. CARD - No Cost.
This card with a student picture is issued at the beginning of the year and is used for identification, equipment checkout, etc. Students should carry this on their person at all times.
2. ASB Sticker - $30.00
This sticker is placed on the I.D. card. It entitles the student o reduced fees for yearbook, dances, and other district-wide activities. Athletes and club members must purchase this sticker to participate in after school activities.
3. Yearbook -
- Fall pre-sale : with ASB sticker $30.00 without ASB sticker $35.00
- Spring sales : with ASB sticker $35.00 without ASB sticker $40.00
4. P.E. UNIFORM - Shorts $12.00 and Shirt $7.00
The Skyview P.E. uniform consists of a pair of shorts and a shirt. It is available for sale throughout the year in the main office. A P.E. uniform provides student with inexpensive and functional athletic wear, promotes good hygiene, and cuts down on theft because all sets are identical. The only other items needed for P.E. are a pair of rubber soled athletic shoes and socks. **Any student who needs financial help with any school purchase need only see their counselor.
5. Planner - $4.00.
6. Skyview sweatpants and sweatshirts will be available in the fall. Stay tuned for more information.
Skyview offers a variety of clubs and activities for students after school. These include athletics, Honor Society, the Talon (our school newspaper)as well as many during and after school clubs.
These can be found under the "Activities" section on left navigation bar on the main page of the website.
Also be sure to read about the Activity Bus that is on the Activities page that is available for certain after school activities!
Parents and students:
The Attendance Letter, Technology Agreement and Campus Expectations documents will need to be reviewed and signed before any technology can be used on campus. Please return to your Advisory Teacher as soon as possible! Click the button to download the forms: