Here are just a few of the ways in which our volunteers help at Skyview - we'd love to see you here!
- Set-up and take-down for events and projects
- Share personal talents, skills, interests or careers
- Participate on district committees or task forces
- Help with 7th grade vision/hearing screening
- Campus Roam
- Filling back to school envelopes in August
- Supporting field trips as a chaperone or driver
General District Volunteer Opportunities
Starting November 1, 2022, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will no longer be required for Northshore School District volunteers. This District change is in response to Governor Inslee’s repeal of the COVID-19 emergency proclamations and state of emergency by Oct. 31, 2022.
All volunteers are asked to update their application yearly. One month before your application expires you will receive an email from email@example.com.
Notice: Since there are potential delays in processing volunteer applications, we advise all volunteers needing a Level 2 background check to submit their applications at least 3 weeks in advance, and Level 1 background checks at least 1 week in advance.
*Please ONLY use ONE EMAIL to apply to avoid duplicate accounts. Once you complete your application, please remember the email that you used so it is easier for school staff to locate your profile.
Main Office/ASB Secretary